14 Aug 2012

i'm lovin' it





this is my new look on lookbook:)
this lovely floral top is from h&m 
and you can see here my two bracelets :
with brads from my friend
and black one made of strips i got on fair

i found that i'm very strange person. i just can live without food xd
i love eating, and if i could, i would do it all the time. 
i'm on little, easy and very good diet right now, so i can eat sweet things for a breakfast 
like 'french breakfast' and i can eat desert after lunch, which makes me happy.
but really, i think a lot about food. especially italian.
pastas, fish, pizza, are what i can live for.
i think that food is the best pleasure in whole world! 
 but why cannot i eat and thin at the same time? 

2 comments:

  1. You're soo Pretty !!! Would you like to follow each other? I'd be great if we follow one another :)
    See you around :)
    Love,Nyt

    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top, the first picture it's my favourite.
    And let me tell you, I think the same thing about food. xx

    notas-escondidas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete