14 Aug 2012

i'm lovin' it





this is my new look on lookbook:)
this lovely floral top is from h&m 
and you can see here my two bracelets :
with brads from my friend
and black one made of strips i got on fair

i found that i'm very strange person. i just can live without food xd
i love eating, and if i could, i would do it all the time. 
i'm on little, easy and very good diet right now, so i can eat sweet things for a breakfast 
like 'french breakfast' and i can eat desert after lunch, which makes me happy.
but really, i think a lot about food. especially italian.
pastas, fish, pizza, are what i can live for.
i think that food is the best pleasure in whole world! 
 but why cannot i eat and thin at the same time? 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! Means the world to me, following you now on GFC! Let’s stay connected! Have an amazing week!
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're soo Pretty !!! Would you like to follow each other? I'd be great if we follow one another :)
    See you around :)
    Love,Nyt

    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top, the first picture it's my favourite.
    And let me tell you, I think the same thing about food. xx

    notas-escondidas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete