16 Jun 2012

still matches

I watched every single football match during these week, and it's scary, but i'm very into it :) i've never been a football fan, but this championship is very interesting.
my favourites teams are from germany, portugal, but the most - from spain.
their last match was brilliant, and they all are so cool, but i like them so much because of fernando torres, who i think is the most handsome footballer.
and that's why girls watch football hahaha
and today's match is very important for my country so i will watch it with friends
and family (while eating pizza) !




Who will save your soul when it comes to the flowers now,
Who will save your soul after all those lies you told, boy
Who will save your soul if you won't save your own?

another day, another dollar, another war, another tower
We're so worried about saving our souls

5 comments:

  1. love it!

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!
    I'm watching the matches too, this championship is so interesting!
    Of course, I'm with Spain haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been watching the Netherlands's matches, which was pretty... Disappointing. But I'm corssing my fingers they'll do well tonight. Pity I can't watch because I have to work, but we'll see!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for you comment :)
    Your pictures are lovely !
    Yours ♥ Mica

    ReplyDelete